Best Practice High School
CONCEPTUAL PHYSICS FOR FRESHMAN
This physics program will help to meet the following students outcomes:
- Explain conversions of matter and energy flow in physical changes
- Show examples of mass and energy conservation in physical, changes
- Analyze changes in atoms in physical, and nuclear contexts.
- Evaluate limitations in amount and use of energy and other natural resources and the importance of conservation and recycling.
- Recognize discordant observations, state problems, generate and carry out appropriate lines of inquiry, and arrange information in meaningful ways.
- Analyze scientific problems and employ mathematical operations to their solutions when appropriate.
- Safely use a variety of scientific instrumentation, including digital technology, to collect and analyze appropriate information in physical contexts.
- Use a variety of valid information sources to evaluate options and make informed decisions in matters of scientific
BACK TO PHYSICS HOMEPAGE