The following Web pages are suggested as your team begins to research. You will be working on this project mainly in science. In your math class you may request assistance with those math topics you need to complete your project. In art you will be working on your space station designs. It can be arranged if you would like to use computer-assisted-design programs or you can work with the medium of your choice. You will also need to access the Internet. Make sure you arrange with your teachers computer time as needed. You will be e-mailing different people, including your keypals. You may use any computer word-processing program, save your message on a disk, and then transfer the file when you are going to send your e-mail message. Remember to include a copy of your e-mail message in your daily logs. In social studies you will be discussing the impact of the space station on you and the world around you. Remember you need to document any research completed on the Internet. Make sure you have the URLs, authors, etc. to include in your presentation. Good luck.
- Exploring the Universe
- For some tips on asking "good questions" and for contacting science and math experts, look at Exploring the Universe.
- Designing a Space Station
- Make sure you have started your online research before you go to this page.
- Your team will be assessed on these objectives.
- Daily Log Form
- Each team must complete this form daily. Try to take turns doing this.