Arrival in Chicago by Air:
Upon arrival at either Chicago O'Hare or Midway International Airports, follow these instructions.
Instructions for Contacting
West Suburban Limousine Service
- FIRST - Get all of your luggage at Baggage Claim.
- Call the toll-free number:
to tell the dispatcher that you are ready.
- The dispatcher will give you a car number and an
approximate time for pickup. It usually takes the car 10
to 15 minutes to arrive. The driver will take you directly
to the apartment complex where you will be housed
during your summer internship.
- Fermilab will pay your limousine fee. West Suburban Limousine Service has the appropriate billing information and has instructed the driver to bill Fermilab.
- You may give the driver a 15% tip, but anything over that
is not covered by the Laboratory. This tip may also be
billed back to Fermilab.
- Limousine receipts are required to be turned in to Linda
Diepholz for SIST and GEM. Please get a receipt from your driver.
Arrival by Car:
You can use this map or do your own Google or MapQuest search for directions. The location of the housing is yet to be determined.