LInC ACT Future Action Plan
The goal of this action plan is to help you fine-tune your
project using the knowledge you have acquired through your
hands-on experience the first time you implemented it with
students. It is mainly a reflection about process, just as your
revised project is a reflection of the content and product.
Take some time to reflect on and analyze your project
implementation. Use the daily project journal reflection
entries you wrote to help you remember what you saw at each
step while students were field-testing the project. Review the
focus areas listed below and describe what future planning you
will do and changes you will implement to achieve a richer,
more successful experience for your students.
- Teacher Role:
- Class Management:
- Access to resources and technology
- Scaffolding for student independence
- Elements of Engaged Learning:
- Authentic Task
- Student Direction
- Assessment and Evaluation
- Effective Technology Integration for:
- Collaborating with students and/or experts in
- Allowing students to share their work to a
- Providing students access to more research
- Project Materials
(Changes needed should be described in the future action plan
and changed in the project materials and implementation
What changes are needed in the Web pages or Word documents
you created for your students to use in working on this
- Any other area that you have ideas for changing that
could increase the success of the project?
Questions to Consider:
Some questions you may want to consider while doing this
(You do not need to answer every question for every focus area.
These are some questions to help you get your creative juices
- What worked most effectively in your project? (What
aspects do you need to keep?)
- What changes might you make in order to be even more
- What artifacts did you collect to indicate the level of
success you acheived?
- What artifacts would it help to collect next time?
- What were the major weaknesses of your project?
- What will you do differently to enhance this aspect of
the project to increase the learning opportunities for
- How will you facilitate the project more effectively the
next time you use it?
- Other questions/situations that came up that may be
particular to your project implementation . . .