Decide on what we are going to do, decide on who is going to to the parts and then do it.
The whole class
In your teams:
- Make detailed list of what you know and what you will need to know to solve your part of the problem.
- Make a time line and an assignment sheet of when things will get done and who will do the tasks.
- Communicate and coordinate with the other school to provide support and added information for your part of the project.
- Decide as a team how you are organized and what the tasks are for each member.
- Set up a team set of rules to work by, team goals, and methods of evaluating and assessing how each member is doing towards accomplishing the goals.
- Decide on how the team will assess progress towards the final completion of the project. (Create your own rubric)
- Do the research and the field projects that are needed to complete the project
- Present to the class Periodically, updates of your part of the projects for assessment and evaluation.
- Present the report in an appropriate and final way.
- Keep up on the daily work of the team in class and at home if the team requires you to do more outside of school.
- Write daily in your work log/journal and record what your goals were and what you got done.
- Do your part of the work towards the final product and then do a little bit more.
- Maintain your team spirit by following the guidelines of the team and the rules of conduct your team created.
Pages for Students
Clip Art Credit: : Pageresource.com (A free Web Resource from DreamWeaver) http://www.pageresource.com/graphics/index.html
Created for the Fermilab
LInC program sponsored by Fermi National
Accelerator Laboratory Education Office
and Friends of Fermilab, and
funded by United States Department of Energy,
Illinois State Board of Education,
North Central Regional Technology in Education
Consortium which is operated by North Central
Regional Educational Laboratory (NCREL), and the National
Author(s): Miles Robinson (email@example.com),
Brian Schad (firstname.lastname@example.org )
Cranbrook Schools, Kingswood Girl's Middle School, Bloomfield Hills, Michigan and Lawton Elementary Ann Arbor, Michigan
Created: February 15, 2001 - Updated: April 18, 2001