Frequently Asked Questions Answered
"Those who are always right work alone"
- Teamwork: (Not just a good idea, but necessary to keep harmony later!)
- What is an idea team member? How should they behave? What life skills will be important to remember (patience, flexibility, perseverance, honesty, understanding...)? How should disagreements be handled?
- When you have brainstormed these and gained consensus of the group, write out a pledge about upholding these aggressed upon characteristics.
- Each member sign a copy of this pledge and keep it with you.
- When problems occur with teamwork please refer to this pledge and remember what you aggressed to.
- Teams: (Structure in the beginning helps solve problems before they happen!)
- How are you going to organize?
- What are the responsibilities of each team member?
- What do you agree to do for the team?
- How will your team work with the whole class to present a unified solution to the problems outlined in the letter?
- Please take your time with these questions before proceeding and write out the answers that you all agree upon and sign it.
- Keep a copy with your teamwork pledge.
Back to Hints .....................................................................Back to the Top
Pages for Students
Clip Art Credit:: Pageresource.com (A free Web Resource from DreamWeaver) http://www.pageresource.com/graphics/index.html
Created for the Fermilab
LInC program sponsored by Fermi National
Accelerator Laboratory Education Office
and Friends of Fermilab, and
funded by United States Department of Energy,
Illinois State Board of Education,
North Central Regional Technology in Education
Consortium which is operated by North Central
Regional Educational Laboratory (NCREL), and the National
Author(s): Miles Robinson (firstname.lastname@example.org), Brian Schad (email@example.com )
Cranbrook Schools, Kingswood Girl's Middle School, Bloomfield Hills, Michigan and Lawton Elementary Ann Arbor, Michigan
Created: February 15, 2001 - Updated: April 18, 2001