- First import digital pictures of your trip into Kid Pix Studio
Deluxe pictures. Choose File > Import a Graphic.
- Then add text and art work.
- Use the pictures in SlideShow. Add transitions and
sounds to each slide.
- When finished choose File > Save As Quick Time.
- Save the file with a short name without spaces or
characters. You can either leave the ending .MooV on or not. It
will be changed later.
- Open Quick Time Player. You must update to Quick
Time Pro to have access to the Save As... feature. Choose
File > Open to open your slide show from within the
- Choose File > Save As... and click the circle on the
bottom that says "make the movie self contained."
- Change the ending of the file name to .mov from
- Reference the movie in a Web page. For example, if
using Claris Home Page, choose Insert > Quick Time Movie.
Choose the settings options (e.g. Controller, Auto-Play). Your
movie must also be available on the Web server as you referenced
it from your Web page. Therefore, you will have at least two items
- the HTML file and the .mov file (the movie).
- The transitions and sound will work with this method. Both
recorded voices, sounds, and the Kid Pix manufactured sounds will
come through. However, the "background sound" option will not
- These directions are for Macintosh computers. Windows
computers save Kid Pix Slide shows as Avi files. However, both
Windows and Macintosh users can see the files on the Internet if
they have the Quick Time plug-in installed.