Come and join math, science, engineering, & technology experts from a wide variety of careers.
- Meet scientists, engineers, & technicians
- Ask career questions of the experts
- Ask experts about educational pathways leading to specific careers
- Discuss career fields with professional association representatives
- Attend panel discussions on career areas
- Access career expo resources
Panel discussions are planned for 6:15, 7:00, and 7:45 PM.Panel Session Details
Parking is free and available on the west side of Wilson Hall. Overflow parking is available at the Lederman Science Center. Enter Wilson Hall on the ground or first floor.
Return to this webpage for event status in case of inclement weather.
The STEM Career Expo is a cooperative effort of Kane and DuPage county schools, hosted by Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory.