Particles and Prairies Program and Kit are no longer available.
The Teacher's Guide Sampler is available for former teachers.
Particles and Prairies has been replaced by Energy and Ecosystems
. Teachers who have taken Particles and Prairies are eligible for the Energy and Ecosystems field trips.
These credits are from the 2001 Particles and Prairies Sampler.
Activities - Kit - AV Materials - Bibliography - Credits
- John Banaszak Westview Hills Middle School, Clarendon Hills, IL
- Richard Billings, Glenbard West High School, Glen Ellyn, IL
- Larry Cwiz, Madison Junior High School, Naperville, IL
- Particia Franzen, Madison Junior High School, Naperville, IL
- Kathleen Greenawalt, Morton East High School, Cicero, IL
- Donna McDonald, Batavia Junior High School, Batavia, IL
Fermilab Staff Members:
- David Abler
- Mitchell C. Adamus
- Robin D. Dombeck
- Rudolph F. Dorner
- Angela M. Gonzales
- Peter Kasper
- Finley W. Markley
- Elizabeth K. Quigg
- Alison J. Read
- Fredric W. Ullrich, Jr
Other Contributing Scientists:
- Ellin Beltz, Chicago Herpetological Society
- Robert Betz, Northeastern Illinois University
- James Carpenter, Consultant Illinois Department of Conservation
- Julie D. Jastro, Argonne National Laboratory
- Jerome M. Johnson, Garfield Farm, St. Charles, IL
- Marcia Lautanen-Raleigh, Schingoethe Center for the Native American Culture, Aurora University
- Thomas E. Warkins, Nature Landscapes, Winfield, IL
- Robert J. Wolff, Trinity Christian College
This material is based upon work supported by the Illinois State Board of Education through a Scientific Literacy grant to Friends of Fermilab.
Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory is operated by Universities Research Association, Inc. under contract with the United States Department of Energy.