Bibliography for Best Practice in Student Programs
From Profiling Student Programs: An Approach to Formative Evaluation, The National Center for Improving Science Edcuation of the NETWORK, Inc. with support from the United States Department of Energy, November, 1993.
- Daggett, W. 1992. Preparing Students for the 1990s and Beyond.
Unpublished manuscript. Schenectady, NY: International Center for Leadership
- Freedman, M. 1991. The Kindness of Strangers: Reflections on the
Mentoring Movement. Philadelphia: Public/Private Ventures.
- Dropouts in America: Enough Is
Known for Action.Washington, DC: Institute for Educational Leadership.
- Jucovy, L 1987. Recruitment: Maintaining Corpsmember Strength.
Report of the Workshop, St. Croix, MN, October, 1986, Youth Corps Exchange
Project 1986- 87 Workshops. Philadelphia: Public/Private Ventures.
- Lipsitz, J. 1984. Successful Schools for Young Adolescents. New
Brunswick, NJ: Transaction Books.
- Piburn, M. and Baker, D. 1993. "If I Were the Teacher-A Qualitative
Study of Attitudes Toward Science." Science Education 77 (4):
- Public/Private Ventures. 1989. The Consumers' Perspective: At-risk
Youth Talk about Programs. Philadelphia: Public/Private Ventures.
- Roth, W. and Roychoudhury, A. 1993. The Development of Science Process
Skills in Authentic Contexts." Journal of Research in Science Education
30 (2): 137-152.
- Walker, G. and Vilella-Velez, F. 1992. Anatomy of a Demonstration:
The Summer Training and Education Program (STEP) from Pilot through
Replication and Postprogram Impacts. Philadelphia: Public/Private Ventures.