Investigating Parts Per Million Student Lab Sheet #1
1. Place clear plastic cups on sheet where they can be clearly labeled A-J.
2. Place 10 ml of 10% colored solution in the first cup (A).
3. Using an eyedropper, remove 1 ml of solution and place in the next cup (B).
4. Add 9 ml of water to cup B. Observe color and record in Data Table.
5. Using the eyedropper, take 1 ml of solution from cup B and place in cup C. Observe.
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 for cups D through I. Observe and record.
Indicate which cup represents a lethal concentration of :