College Search Made Easy
Please answer the questions below by assigning a number.
| Strongly Disagree
|| Strongly Agree|
- Did each student print three or more college sources on their floppy
- Did each student correspond via e-mail with a college admission representative?
- Did each student share with the information gathered with others in
- Did each student keep a folder with a copy of their correspondence
with a college?
- Were all members satisfied with the information they got from the World
- Did each member share computer time?
- Were the goals met at the concluding session on every Friday?
- Were the opinions of all the members respected during the discussion
- Did the students use their time effectively in the twenty-five minutes
- Did the students use the links provided for college information?
- Did the students find new links of their own for correspondence?
- Did the students spend sufficient time on task to accomplish their
goal to find three colleges that interest them?
- How effective were Carver students in using the technology available?
- Do you think the students in this group were satisfied with the information
- Did the students receive support and interest from other staff members,
their family, and the community?
Created for the Fermilab
LInC program sponsored by Fermi National
Accelerator Laboratory Education Office,
Friends of Fermilab, United States Department of Energy, Illinois State Board of Education, and
North Central Regional Technology in Education
Consortium which is operated by North
Central Regional Educational Laboratory (NCREL).
Author(s): Joan M. Nammari (email@example.com)
School: Carver Area High School, Chicago, IL
Created: October 18, 1997 - Updated: January 10, 1998