When you have finished the project, we will ask you to give us your thoughts about it and we will post them here. Think about:
- What did you like about the project?
- What didn't you like about the project?
- What would you suggest for improvements to the project for next year?
- Was the use of the internet appropriate for the task?
- Were you given too much / not enough direction from your teacher?
- Did you have enough time to complete your task?
- Was your task too big or too small?
You will be typing your answers in PageMill and we will upload them onto this page.
Created for the Fermilab
LInC program sponsored by Fermi
National Accelerator Laboratory Education
of Fermilab, United States Department
of Energy, Illinois
State Board of Education, and North
Central Regional Technology in Education Consortium (NCRTEC)
which is operated by North Central
Regional Educational Laboratory (NCREL).
Authors: Jennifer Caskey (email@example.com) and Mark LeFeber (firstname.lastname@example.org) School: Mahtomedi High School Created: March 26, 1999 Updated: April 20, 1999 URL:http://www-ed.fnal.gov/lincon/w99/projects/coasters/evaluation.html