Both Carver students and students from the other school are to complete the same survey at the beginning and end of the counseling strategy.The results will be analyzed and interpreted. Each student will also be interviewed.
3. Number of siblings in childhood family
4.Birthplace City_________ State__________
5. Number of parents in childhood family
6. Educational background of parents: Mother________ Father__________
7. Type of school last attended: Public_______ Private_________________
8. Number of siblings who completed high school
9. Age of your parents at your birth: Mother________ Father____________
10.Religion: Protestant___ Catholic__ Baptist________ Other___________
11. What is your vocational choice?: First________Second_________Third___
12. Number of years of schooling
13. What are your educational goals?
14. What do you like best about your school?
15. What do you like least about your school?
16. Why do you want to remain in school?
17. Do you intend to further your education after graduation?
18. List some of the reasons you chose your present school?
19. What is the income level of you or your parents?
20. Do you have plans for college?
21. What do you consider your academic strengths?
22. What do you consider your academic weakness?
23. How do you compare yourself to other students your age? Average__Above_Below__
24. What is your relationship with your parents? Good__ Bad__Neutral__
25. Do you regularly use the counseling services at your present school?
Back to Student Home Page