High School Tours
Visit Fermilab with your class or science club.
- View the Fermilab complex from the 15th floor.
- Check out the Remote Operations Center for the CMS Experiment at CERN
- Explore parts of the Accelerator and Control Room
- Participate in a Q&A with a physicist
For high school students, ages 14 and older: The number of people in a group should be no less than 10 and no more than 100.
One instructor or responsible adult must accompany every 20 high school students.
Students meet with a physicist for a brief question and answer session.
Some smaller groups may meet at the physicist's workplace or arrange for a visit to a special facility. Groups may arrange to eat lunch in the Fermilab cafeteria. There is no cost for student tours.
Contact: Maureen Hix, Education Office
P.O. Box 500
Batavia, IL 60510-0500
(630) 840-5588, email@example.com